Wednesday 9 November 2011

Bargains from The Body Shop

Anyone who's expecting Christmas Presents from me.. don't read this :P
I just popped online to thebodyshop.co.uk only to discover the awesome pre-Christmas offers they have on.. just in time to get some early Christmas shopping in, I thought! As with all deals and discounts there's always a way to get a better deal if you're smart.. I thought I'd share me sneakiness with you here.

I just purchased the following...


Which adds up to a nice round £40, right? Well... Already I qualify for free delivery because I've spent over £30.. BUT because I've spent over £26 I can also nab 

It gets better...
The current deal is if you spend £15 you get £5 off.. if you spend £25 you get £10 off... but if you spent £40 (like I did) you get £20 off!!!
Which means that when I'd put all of my shopping in my basket totalling £41 and then entered the deal code "SAVINGS" it put my total to £21, still gave me free delivery and still let me have the £1 Body Butter... even though I shouldn't have been entitled to either!
All in all including delivery I have saved £34.99!!!

I've bagged 3 gifts and a little treat for myself for just over £20.. 
Now that's what I call a productive morning!

Miss BB

9 comments:

  1. The body shop have some really good deals on at the moment! you got some great bargains there, especially the body butter for £1!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so pleased with the stuff I got.. I'm trying to do christmas on a budget and offers like those don't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great deal :) I must check out their website when I get paid next! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That deal is amazing! Love when that happens. I think the rest of my day will definitely be spent on the bodyshop website now!

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I just picked up 4 gifts and a couple of treats for me for just over £20!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's a really good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe it, and I was just asking if anyone knew of any bargains!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i made an order a couple of days ago too and they were doing buy any body butter and get a scrub free so i managed to get loads of stuff :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so addicted to the body shop products for this reason! I always manage to save more than i spent :] getting a card is even better value for money! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...