Sunday 2 October 2011

Fashionista Arrives at Superdrug


You may already have heard about the new Fashionista range that hit Superdrug this week. I'm not sure if it's available in stores yet or just online (nowhere near me has it yet that's for sure). If their site is anything to go by the range will be a comprehensive one but right now all that's launched are the custom palettes. Lucky for me that's what I was most interested in!


The palette itself retails at £5 and there are 49 eyeshadows and 12 blushers which fit in the palette each at just £4. You could create a seasonal blush palette, an eyeshadow quad or mix and match for travel. I LOVE customisable ANYTHING as you know so this is what really has me excited about the Fashionista brand. You may remember I posted about The Saturday's magnetic nail polish? Well that's part of this range too! I'm interested to see everything else they introduce and will be getting my hands on a palette as soon as they arrive in my local store.

For now you can buy it from Superdrug online here

Have you tried anything from this range yet?

*EDIT*

I've since bought a palette..
you can find my swatches and review here





4 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! Can't wait to try out some of their products, especially the eye shadow pallets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds exciting! Lets hope they are good quality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont have anything from the brand yet but i like th idea of the palettes :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see this in stores!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...