Wednesday 27 April 2011

Easter & Sunny Days




So unless you've been hiding under a rock you will know that last weekend was easter and for us that signals the beginning of bbq season!




Asparagus wrapped in parma ham.. Yum!!




It rained a little so I dabbled with hat-wearing




This was actually a really weird tasting burger, I think it was supposed to be tomato but tasted veggie to me.. Delicious anyway as I was famished!




Dogs chilling out...














It was actually better weather the weekend before, Lee and my brother did a spot of Gardening (I was overseeing obviously)




They found a frog which was very creepy, I got some freaked out video I might upload .. It was huge!




Then as usual we went to mums for lunch.. Where Lees little friend is always pleased to see him




And I tried out a non alcoholic option for summer drinking..




We've had some really great weather lately, fingers crossed it continues.. We're going to the races for the first time this weekend so sun would be nice (expect an ootd)




For my cupcake recipe go to this blogpost...


2 comments:

  1. hooray for the races :D i'm hoping for sunshine as well

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khilaaaaaaaaa! I want cupcake!!
    How did you pipe the cream on?
    I have been Looking for a piping bag EVERYWHERE! but they just dont sell them anymore!

    Ooooh hold on Ebay Lol!
    Cya :P
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...