Sunday 1 May 2011

The Royal Races

We went to the races for the first time yesterday and I have to say, as a sober participant it's just a little dull. I got exactly no photos of the day but here are some from our evening!




Quick OOTD
Dress: Next
Shoes: Next
Earrings: Forever 21
Bag: Mischa Barton

Here's Kat





And Richard





And Lee and I





And us all :)




We went to manana manana for tapas (doncaster) and I couldnt have been more dissappointed by the food.. We actually complained it was that terrible and the service was worse.. We ended
Up next door at central park for dessert and cocktails, virgin for me! I had a "cinderella" - passion fruit syrup, pineapple juice and lemonade, yum!




Here's a little video of the entertaining ladies ahead of us in the queue for the bus into town.. The only racing I captured on film all day and Kats youtube dancing debut.. As well as a lot of "waa-eey!!" enjoy...



Miss BB

3 comments:

  1. Love the OOTD Hun.!Look amazing! Not long before you go Bumpy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gutted! Just found your youtube channel while looking for Lee Stafford growth treatment videos. Left a comment, checked out some more vids and seen the goodbye one! Noooo! Haha. Damn.

    On another note, gorgeous OOTD :)

    Linsay x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...