Friday 22 April 2011

Outlet Shopping Haul

On this glorious Bank Holiday Friday I took a trip to York Designer Outlet..
I thought I would share with you some of the bargains I picked up.
First up, I've been lusting after a Bobbi Brown Custom Palette for a while but it's expensive stuff.. not at the CCO though :) This 3 pan eyeshadow palette was just £25 and the single eyeshadow and lipgloss quad were around £10 each. It's all interchangeable so as you can see I switched them up to create a more useful combination for my on the go makeup bag!


L-R - Ivory/Sage/Forest
L-R - Ivory/Sage/Forest
L-R - Ivory/Sage/Forest
 I was soooo excited to find the foundation compact, this is no longer in production and they still had a lot of shade options, next time I go I will definitely pick up a spare for when I run out and I will use it VERY sparingly, only when I'm out and about - such a handy product! I got the shade "porcelain"
This is again discontinued I'm afraid, they do full pan lipsticks.glosses too I think I will pick one up next time.
The shade I got was "coral" I've listed the individual shades in the coral collection below.. 
clockwise - True Beige/Coral Pink/Ball/Guava
clockwise - True Beige/Coral Pink/Ball/Guava
You can then use the individual cases interchangeably too.. the description stickers are on the bottom of the pop out pans and the palettes have square spaces in the bottom (difficult to describe) so you can switch and change as you like and everything is just as useable as ever!

Here's a look at the underside... you can see here what I mean about the square spaces 

Next up is a HUGE bargain from Ted Baker. I've been lusting after the Louis Vuitton Neverfull again but as always I just can't come to terms with £465 for one bag so I've been on the hunt for a really great quality highstreet one.. I have LOVED Ted Baker for some time and last time I was there I picked up a purple patent purse that I have cherished.. when I saw this I knew I had to have it. Purple is of course my favourite colour but it also has the copper coloured shiny hardware and it's real leather so will wear nicely too!
You can expect some oot posts featuring some better pics of this gem very soon! Full price it was £125, it was on sale at £85... I still didn't really want to part with that cash but it was a beautiful bag... there were a couple of tiny scuffs and so Lee bartered the saleman down to £60.. yay! Less than HALF PRICE! Absolute bargain and it will be my summer arm candy for sure :)






I have already made a date will Lee to go back very soon.. maybe next month as I had my eye on these beauties from Kurt Geiger and I think I need them! 
I love them in both colours but I think I prefer the white/cream.. what do you think?
I've looked them up on the website since and they are full price stock online £85 but at the outlet they were just £49... must haves I think!

I could spend all day there I really could.. and we kind of did.. Ella and Lee are dozing now and I'm pretty wiped so here I go.. hope you all had a fabulous Good Friday!




4 comments:

  1. Fab hauling love hte BB lipstick palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple bag is luscious!! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag! and Go for the Creamish ones! I swear you already have Gold Kurt geiger shoes! So go for the creamish Ones x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sage Eyeshadow is gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...