Friday 18 June 2010

video research & hair care blah..

Hey there!

I'm browsing my huge stack of this months magazines for inspiration.. should i do fashion/makeup or just style for my next video? I need to upload this weeks TTC video too... but on the related video topic.... hmmm!
I love looking through articles/pictorials for ideas, I love the hair and makeup... I've always loved the idea of working for a magazine... it must be so much fun!
Also.. I've been experimenting with a new hair conditioner formula... I have a V05 frizz relief elixer in a spray bottle i've used like hald of, I've added some deep conditioner, argan oil and serum... shook it up and applied it to the end of my dry hair... i brushed it through and i'm waiting for it to sink in and dry now..
my ends are really brittle and breaking off i need to something about it... I'm coming to the conclusion it's probably time for a hair cut.. it's been such a long time since i went... like well over a year since it was cut.. it needs doing but I'm growing it :(
I guess in theory if I cut it now and then really deep condition it and try to look after it best I can then it should grow longer... as is I dont think it's growing coz it's just breaking off... i hate having my hair cut.. its like i'm starting over... arrgghh!

okay
enough of that,
I'm gonna finish my magazine research and maybe start my style inspiration blog i said i was gonna put up.. ok ok ..
i'll do that now

see YOU all later

mwah

xoxo

miss bb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...