Thursday 17 June 2010

Swap-Shop and blog update...

I'm so excited to start swapping with my subscribers. I've started already with MisssLadyRose and had a few people come forward saying they wanna swap for some things I showed in my video...
It's so cool! I really like this new idea, I'm excited to put my packages together aswell as recieve some goodies :D
I'm watching The City right now and it's making me think maybe I should do my "celebrity inspiration" video/blog in the next few days...
I've been meaning to do it for AGES just haven't gotten around to it..
I also wanna get my style blog up with some pictures... it's not like i dont have time lol... why haven't i got these up already?
I think because I had few followers of my blog b4 I wasn't really driven to keep it up to date and get on the blogs I planned to do.. now I'm getting a couple of followers and veiwers I am definitely gonna make more effort..
I think either my celeb style inspiration/"my style" blog will be uo tomorrow ...
so keep reading/watching

xoxo

miss bb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...