Monday 17 May 2010

my new jewellery line ... coming soon

I know I haven't mentioned this to you guys before but I've been working on a jewellery website to sell my handmade stuff on. It's nearly ready guys!
I've had a cupcake site up for a while but hadn't really done much with it but I'm sorted with paypal I really just need to get a stock in of my pieces and get the photos on the site and I'll be done!
I'm hoping to have it up by the end of next week... I've loved making jewellery forever and I'm finally going to get around to selling it on the web...I'm putting a few pieces up on ebay but the end of this week so I might put the link to that up on here but all round...It's really exciting to finally be getting this off the ground!!!
So once it's active... get browsing and get buying lol. look out for my jewellery on youtube very shortly xoxo

miss bb
(aka khila)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...