Thursday 10 June 2010

oohps... i've been MIA

I've not been as "on it" as I could have been with my blog :(
but I'M BACK!!!! just like the hills :p

anywho, I'm trying for a baby and right now I'm looking up what vitamins/supplements my fiance and I can be taking to aid the process...
this is what I've found out

Folic Acid – Pregnacare® Conception provides 400mcg folic acid, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health for all women who are trying to conceive. As well as the healthy development of the foetal neural tube, folic acid may also play a role in conception, and is required in the first days and weeks of life, before you are even aware that you are pregnant.

Antioxidant minerals with natural vitamin E – Important co-factors in antioxidant enzymes, to help protect genetic material from free radical damage. Vitamin E is an essential nutrient, important for helping maintain healthy skin, nerves, heart and circulation, muscles and red blood cells. Pregnacare® Conception contains a low recommended dietary intake of 20mg. This is present in the natural form which is better absorbed by the mother and transported to the foetus than synthetic vitamin E.

Inositol – Inositol may help support ovarian function and influence fertility. It is involved in the cell signalling pathway which influences fertilization and cell growth.

L-Arginine – Well known as a precursor in nitric oxide (NO) metabolism, L-arginine can influence release of the egg from the ovaries (follicular release) as well as healthy follicular blood flow and implantation.

N-acetyl cysteine – A precursor of glutathione, an important antioxidant in the body. N-acetyl cysteine is also important for healthy cervical secretions.

Vitamin B12 – Part of the B complex group of vitamins, it has been found that B12 supplementation can help to maintain healthy ovarian function and reproductive health.

so...

thats overwhelming!!
I've ordered an "all-round" supplement so when it arrives I'll give a little test run and tell you all how I've got on!

ALSO

I've gone blond since we last "spoke" and posted A LOT of videos so check them all out guys xxx

miss bb

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...