Saturday 15 May 2010

baking again...

today i've made custard biscuits (YUM!) and a beaut vanilla cake for our friends who are having a baby.. by way of congratulations!
they've fedback only good reviews....i knew it was good lol. I'll post a picture on twitter...just easier coz its on my phone!
my username on twitter is msbudgetbeauty for anyone who's interested so click

http://twitter.com/msbudgetbeauty

if you wanna see it!

also i'm getting so fed up of my webcam i've finally resigned myself to trying the broken sony cam i have so look out for some new videos today probably.... i have a haul i promised after all... anyway i've gotta go eat my biscuits now and stop my daughter from attacking my fiance with a football lol xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...