Friday 8 June 2012

I'm moving!


I am in the process of moving my blog from blogger to wordpress. I like to think of myself as fairly IT savvy but my recent foray in to web hosting and html has proven that to be quite untrue. It's probably going to take me a while and I will of course update you all once the move has been made but please take this opportunity to follow me on hello cotton, blog lovin' or even via email (link in the sidebar) to ensure you don't miss my new posts once I've migrated. For those wondering my new address will be missbudgetbeauty.co.uk
 
I hate change, so this is me right now!

Miss BB

4 comments:

  1. How come you have decided to move? Shall follow you on Hellocotton now though!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii :D
    I was thinking about moving to Wordpress as well because people say that it's much better than Blogger but I'm still confused and I don't know what to do so.. Please, let us know if it's worth it :D

    -Iria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are you moving? is Wordpress better than Blogger?
    xx-B
    http://thegreyclover.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. To those asking, Wordpress IS better than Blogger but, then again a lot of people on Blogger will disagree, but google the advantages :)

    As for learning HTML & Hosting - trust me, it's not easy, and for someone also tech savvy it took me YEARS to learn, but I started young so I had nothing but time to kill :) If you run into a road block, feel free to ask :) I love helping, especially when it involves ridding the world of Blogger haha (Also, loooooooveeee your site.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...