Wednesday 28 March 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoos


I know I'm still yet to comprehensively blog about our trip to Las Vegas but I have a few products and swatches to share before my haul video goes live this evening. I will start with the Color Tattoos. I bought Bad to the Bronze over in America which is why the branding is slightly different and the Eternal Gold and Permanent Taupe I picked up today...


True to the hype the staying power is incredible and the pigmentation is equally impressive. Metallic pay off is always good but I am especially excited about the taupe.. when do you find cream matte shadows? Never! Unfortunately in my experience they aren't creaseproof but they're pretty damn close and that's good enough for me.


I'm sticking with the neutral palette for now as I know no matter how great the colours may be I just wont use them. It would seem we are not getting the full spectrum that the US has but I believe all we're missing is a pink and a disappointing white so perhaps not such hard luck after all.

Maybelline Color Tattoos are available from Boots (link) for £4.99
*They're also part of the current 3 for 2 deal*

Miss BB

4 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous! If they really last as long as they say I'll definitely be picking one or two up.

    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked the Bronze one up today - can't wait to use it!

    http://themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the neutrals except the gold one. I'm always tempted to get the gold but always talk myself out of it. After seeing the swatch, i'm convinced I need it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. arnet these wonderful! i love the gold and orange one, but my favorite is the bright blue one! its so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...