Friday 10 February 2012

NOTD - Rimmel Pink Amazon


 I would love to tell you that it's more pink in reality but it's really not. 
in store 'Pink Amazon' appeared to have a real raspberry tint but once I got it home... not so much. It's basically a pinky red.. kind of disappointing since I bought a true red at the same time but hey ho it will be used I'm sure. 
I love these Lycra Pro formulas and the extra wide brush makes application super quick and easy. They last a couple of days without any major chipping, nothing groundbreaking but a good drugstore product all the same.


Miss BB

3 comments:

  1. you can get rimmel pro on ebay for just £1.70 and free postage - i received Jungle Princess today and it is exactly the same as in the shops, definitely the real deal (not that I've seen fake Rimmel before haha) , and a lot cheaper !

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Rimmel nail polishes, they're cheap and great quality considering the price tag. However, that's really not pink - stupid naming.

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...