Friday 24 February 2012

Kiss Me, Caresse Me...


Why these haven't been all around the blogosphere and back again by now I have no idea 'cause they're AWESOME! I don't buy a tremendous amount of drugstore lipsticks. I have a substantial collection so I generally invest in MAC now (they're just so pretty) and I'm rarely tempted by launches outside of the beauty hall. I am just setting a scene for you here so you understand the power of these beautiful new sheer lipsticks from Loreal. I love everything from the funky, clear packaging to the moisturising feel and glossy finish. This will be my first of many from this range I can tell.


I'm yet to try the Revlon Lip Butters but I absolutely cannot wait. We have a few more weeks til they launch here in the UK though and for those of you on the edge of your seats like me these are definitely worth a look. They are everything I expect the Lip Butters to be but the packaging looks.. well... less cheap. They're just a bit of a luxe version I think. It's not like the Lip Butters are likely to be an inexpensive alternative either so I think they're going to have to really bowl me over now I've found these babies. There were no testers when I was in Boots today so it was tricky to choose and I went with a relatively safe option in 'Tempting Lilac'. It's a very pretty shade with the tiniest hint of shimmer when applied. The formula is beyond anything else I've tried, I don't expect staying power but this isn't a product you're going to need a mirror to reapply. I love sheer lips for that very reason and these will be great to throw in your handbag day or night. 




After the extreme disappointment of their Nude Magique they totally redeemed themselves with this beauty. I'd recommend you run out and buy them now as Boots is running a 3 for 2 on Loreal. I'm seriously going back tomorrow for 3 more so you can expect more swatches very soon. 

I think I got these ahead of the official 'launch' because they haven't really been hyped anywhere and they aren't available to buy online yet so I'd imagine we'll be hearing more about these in the coming weeks.

Miss BB

12 comments:

  1. I love that colour so much! Need something sheer for daytime so may give it a go. Don't know if you know already but you can sign up for a presale of the lip butters online!

    http://www.boots-samples.com/revlon/colorburst-waiting-list/

    thats the link if you're interested :)

    abbi,x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing! I might have to dedicate a post to that link lol.
      I have of course signed up x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour! Love these kind of colours for work, just slick it on and it doesn't look too done up!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have a great collection of MAC lipsticks! ;) This colour is gorgeous and I love that it provides a nice sheen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a modest collection of 10 lol.
      3 are new and shall be blogged very soon.
      These lipsticks are really lovely to apply too! I'd absolutely recommend them x

      Delete
  4. I saw these in my Boots yesterday and they didn't have testers either! Might pop back for a closer inspection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...thats all i need to say. think im checking these out this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks lovely hot much was it ???x

    ReplyDelete
  7. my boots is in meadowhall which is one of their largest branches yet they still don't have it errrrr

    ReplyDelete
  8. i brought some of these after seeing this blog post! they are so soooo nice!!

    I did a review on my blog...

    http://sleepeatbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/03/loreal-caress-lipstick-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...