Saturday 3 December 2011

Luminous Lips


I was recently sent these glosses to review and I'll admit when I opened them up.. I wasn't exactly excited. I'm not really a neon kinda gal so I wasn't sure when I would ever use them.. especially the yellow, I mean who wants yellow lips?? Anywho when I swatched them for this post I was really pleasantly surprised, that's why I'm including lip swatches as well as you really couldn't guess how it would look on from what it looks like out of the tube. Each gloss offers just a tint of colour and all are sheer but for the Amplified pink shade which is borderline opaque. What I particularly like about these being more tints than lip colours is how they can subtly change a makeup look with no commitment to reapplying throughout the day or night. See below the headshots I've included to demonstrate.


*L-R*  Born In The 80s, Thriller, Fever, Amplified, Purple Rain

FEVER 

AMPLIFIED

THRILLER

PURPLE RAIN

MADE IN THE 80s


My personal favourite has to be Fever. Not too bright but offers just enough colour to jazz up an evening makeup look and sheer enough it won't look out of place in the daytime. A great handbag multi-tasker!

They're available from minerscosmetics.co.uk and are priced at £2.99 each


Miss BB

6 comments:

  1. They all look so juicy in the tubes but look alot better on the lips, I think having to order it online puts me off from buying them as they're pretty cheap, I don't know why somewhere like Superdrug doesn't sell them.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These actually look really pretty on the lips. Just goes to show you have to try these things xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These actually look quite pretty on the lips. I like how you can just see a hint of the yellow and purple ones and I love Amplified.

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  4. those colours look so nice on the lips! especially love the last photo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i really like these. My favorite is made in the 80's...very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I know. Yellow is a funny color for gloss. But hey, turned out great on you. And so did all the other colors.
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...