Saturday 3 December 2011

Get Connected!


For those of you that don't know there are lots of other places you can find me on the web!

I have FOUR blogs, yes I know four sounds excessive but I wanted to keep stuff separate.
There's my beauty blog (you are here), my baby blog, my wedding blog and my cooking blog.
If you want to see every post from me you really should go check them out.. and follow of course while you're there! 
*
Next up I'm assuming you already know but I'm on YouTube. I was a YouTuber before I was a blogger and there are A LOT of videos of mine out there... over 500 to date... now that's scary! That's a lot of me! 
You can go over and subscribe to my YouTube channel for regular beauty videos from me here.
Much the same as I have with my blogs I have set up a second YouTube channel for my pregnancy and baby videos. You can find that (don't forget to subscribe) here.
*
I also have a Twitter. I tweeted more before bubba came along but I'm still pretty active there and it's the best way I find to connect with readers. It's the easiest forum in which to respond as I can access my messages on my iPhone. If you have a question twitter is where you should send it. 
You can tweet me here.
*
Lastly I've recently set up a Facebook fan page. I originally started a personal profile as I was more than a little uncomfortable asking people to become my "fans" but it would appear it's "like" now so that's not quite so bad, is it? A fan page is better because there's no limit to how many people you can connect with, unlike a personal page which has a limit on friends you can accept. I'm planning a little welcome giveaway on Facebook very soon so go and "like" missbudgetbeauty here now.

I love to connect with you guys so connect with me every way you can!

Miss BB



3 comments:

  1. Haha all that must keep you busy! On top of wee baby Milo

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - subscribed to your bride blog - lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @allie
    yep! I don't know how i found time when i was working full time
    @too_busy_to_stitch
    thank you! not many people read it so it's nice when someone does lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...