Saturday 31 December 2011

Bright New Year





I wanted to get this up before I went out so no time to list everything I'm afraid.. sorry! 
I will come back to it tomorrow but here's everything I used to create the look above. The video tutorial is in the process of uploading but I'm staying out tonight so I wont get chance to update this until the morning. Which means I wont see you before.. so HAPPY NEW YEAR! Check back this time tomorrow if you're interested in shades and more info :)

Miss BB

6 comments:

  1. Love the lipstick shade!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour eyeliner suits you really well :) I love your lipstick too!

    Happy New Year!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!

    Love how you've used green eyeliner underneath your eye

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovig the eye liner :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...