Friday 25 November 2011

Free Shipping From Sigma!!!

I got an email yesterday from Sigma letting me know that their annual Black Friday Free Shipping was back. I had to blog about it for those of you not signed up to their mailing list that might have missed the offer! For today only they are offering WORLDWIDE free P+P so for those of us in the UK that would normally be stung by their huge international shipping prices.. now's the time to buy!!!

Visit Sigma Here
Enter Code : BF2011 at the checkout

It's as simple as that! 


You could pick up this full brush kit for $89 which is around £58! Bargain!
There are so many things I want from Sigma, what will you be getting while free shipping is on?

Miss BB

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning this! This shipping has been the only thing stopping me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...