Sunday 9 October 2011

Naked Shimmer from Fashionista

I was excited to try out the Fashionista palette I put together so when I went out for my friends birthday last night I used it and this is what I came up with.. pretty samey for me but I thought I'd share my first "look" from the range. I used Nude Glimmer on the inner corner blended out to Berry Brown in the outer corner and crease and Black Out to define my lash line. First impressions on applying them.. the pigments pretty standard for drugstore shadows. They are very similar to the MUA Heaven and Earth palette so if you have that already I'd recommend you branch out into colour from the Fashionista line. I don't feel like I've added anything new to my collection here but they are nice to work with and these pictures were taken at 1am (after we got home) so I can definitely vouch for their staying power!

*Please don't scrutinize my eyebrows too much... I'm putting off tinting/plucking until I have time to film a how-to video*


For my original swatch post from this palette check this link

Have you tried any of these shadows yet? I am going to have to go back to get a colour quad so any recommendations are very welcome


4 comments:

  1. I like the colours there really nice x followed you on bloglovin because stupid blogger don't let me! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely, i really like it :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Your writing and style are fab, and I'm definitely going to be checking your blog regularly :)
    If you get a chance, I'd love for you to take a look at my blog www.scarlettlondon.blog.com and let me know what you think xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering that the make up is drugstore... its top notch on your eyes.. you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...