Tuesday 2 August 2011

My first video shoot.. Yaelle Scarves

Some of you may remember me blogging about a video I did the makeup for back in February. I shared some pictures from the day with you here. Well I thought you'd be interested to see the final film. It's been finished for some months now but I only just found the YouTube link to get it up on my blog so... here it is..
The whole thing was done so beautifully and it was a really fun thing to be a part of. Since that video was shot Yaelle and her scarves have been featured on Vogue.com so one day soon when she's a huge success it will be lovely to say I knew her once.
As I've mentioned in previous posts about her stuff I was never really that interested in Silk Scarves but they are just so gorgeous and unique they really do tempt me. Check out yaelle.co.uk to see for yourselves. They are a little pricey with pieces starting from £85 but if, like me, you could spend that and not even know what it went on then it would be an investment in something beautiful that you would keep forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...