Tuesday 28 December 2010

MAC Haul

I'll admit when I rocked up at York Designer Outlet today I had pretty high hopes! I'd heard fabulous things about this Cosmetic Company Store and just couldn't wait to see it for myself... I'm very happy to tell you I was not disappointed! It was a-mazing and these were my purchases! 


Made to Order (Lustre)
 
Revealing & Flurry Of Fun (To The Beach) Lip Glass's

 
Flurry of Fun
Revealing 
 MSF in Comfort 
This is really quite beautiful on the skin! It gives a glowy golden bronzed look.. not something I normally go for but I love it I really do! It's almost a festive bronzer with the golden sparkle to it. Definitely a keeper!
On the Face

A better indication on colour on skin

Brushes - 225 & 165
I've wanted 165 for what seems like forever! It's the one brush that always stood out to me as a must have, mainly because I don't have anything like it and haven't seen anything like it in other cheaper collections readily available in the UK. I didn't want to fork out for MAC brushes only to be duplicating ones I already had or knew I could get for a better price elsewhere, I love love love my Sigma blending brush so as I was picking up the 165 I thought I'd have the 225 too as it's a slightly larger a fluffier version of the sigma I love so much but I'd like to have one reserved just for undereye powdering - that sounds a little excessive now I write it lol.


So that was my little MAC haul... I'd say today was a good day :)
I'd like to point out that these were in lieu of a returned Christmas present for all of you that want to slate me for being "budget" and spulrging on higher end cosmetics!!! I will definitely be returning so you will see more of the same from me in future.. I'm sorry!
But for those who enjoy anything I haul or are also MAC fans this will be good news! The more higher end stuff I try the better equipped I am to really say whether the more affordable ranges are really worth your money. I am really looking forward to testing out rhw 225 to see if it's any better than my Sigma equivalent!I will of course keep you posted :)

xoxo

miss bb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...