Wednesday 29 December 2010

The Cosmetic Company Store


Three words! O! M! G!
It was AWESOME! I was excited to learn that we had a CCO in th UK after hearing so much about them from youtubers across the pond. So SatNav in hand I decided we were going to brave the crazed masses and make our first trip to York Designer Outlet..



It's a pretty huge place so it took a while to navigate..





After all that wandering we stopped for a bite to eat and nobody wanted their picture taking...





We made a trip to Ellas favourite shop..



Where she stocked up on goodies before I got to..



Ahhh!!! There it was, through the craftily placed Armani Outlet to a haven of all things beautiful and beautifying!

I'm sure I looked mad taking photos but I had to give you guys a glimpse!
Before I WENT I searched for photos of this place and found none so if you are arriving here having done the same hopefully you are grateful and my crazy behaviour will have been totally worth it!



It was like a MAC mecca!



Everything was marked down, they had items from past collections that I got a second chance at.. I hope to gind some tartan tale cast offs here in a month or so..



It was basically a Lauder Group store! You'll find prescriptives, clinique, origins, mac, bobbi brown and of course.. Estee Lauder!



The Bobbi Brown stuff tempted me and I think I will return for some but this trip was a MAC mission!



This was my favourite stand!!!
If you click to enlarge hopefully the picture quality is good enough for you to see the pricing..



It was a LONG trip out and Ella wad tuckered..and sleeping like she was afraid she'd fall out of her seat..



And a highlight of the journey home was finding this oddly named radio station!



All in all it was a fab day out and I got some real bargains..



My inner budget beauty still winces at the thought this lot set me back £75 but the makeup junkie in me that rises to the surface everytime I shop says it was all worth it.. And besides it was money from a returned (ill
Fitting but beautiful) christmas gift (thankyou lee) so it was free!!!

you can watch my video about my trip and MAC haul here..


xoxo

Miss BB

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure your CCS is bigger than the one here :( Ours is still good but they don't have quite as much MAC there

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...