Saturday 27 November 2010

Urban Decay Haul




The sustainable palette..


Beautiful colours.. This one 's particularly good for fewer repeating colours .. Many have a lot of the same shades!


Travel size primer potion



Clockwise around the palette...
Here are the swatches..


Spandex heavy metal glitter eyeliner


And swatched...


And on the line.. Not great photis sorry! My night light is awful!


Lipstick in "sell out"
How cute is the design?


A terrible swatch on the lips!


Bad picture but a truer idea of the actual shade here. It's really quite sheer.. That or its very similar to my actual lips :p


Surreal Skin mineral makeup in "dream"


Out of the box


It comes with a foam applicator


You tap the applicator gently until the powder reaches the surface where you can then apply to your face. Is goes on sheer but you can build up coverage and the finish is light and velvety.


Afterglow blush in quickie and fetish


Dense and blended


These blushes are so versatille..
Highly pigmented just as the shadows you love but you can wear them sheer for an everyday look.


The best eyeshadiw primer now comes in "sin" too!


I thinknin another post I'll have to swatch ot next to the eyeshadow! You can wear this alone as a long lasting creaseless shadow or as a base as you would the neutral primer potion. For the same price the new sin shade just gives you a little more bang fir your buck!


The waterproof, smudgeproof eye pencil in "zero" black


Blackest black and totally unmoveable


I'm just warming to this mascara as i've always had trouble with wands over brushes...


But the practice is paying off.. I will report when I can review more thoroughly! It definitely seperates and lengthens but i'm missing my volume. May have to try the "big fatty" mascara!


What's your favourite urban decay product?

xoxo

Miss BB

3 comments:

  1. i love what they've done with the design on the lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the sustainable palette for quite a while but not used it much - a bit too glittery for daytime.

    My favourite product has to be the primer potion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the eye liner and each time i wear it it takes me 20 minutes to remove it.
    I love their products its long lasting and looks great x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...