Wednesday 24 November 2010

Sudocrem Saviour?

So I hear from some very reliable beauty-blogging sources that sudocrem is the new "it" product for spot zapping. Naturally I had to pick up a tub..





I dont know WHAT has been going on lately but i have had one break out after the next.. So I'm giving this a shot and will report my findings! I might even take a mortifying before picture to show my real results :/
We'll see!

Does anyone else rate this nappy cream as a wonder face product? I feel like I'm out of the loop slightly! Let me know!

xoxo

Miss BB

6 comments:

  1. Ive used this for years, I find it calms down my skin if Im having a breakout, which is good, calms the redness etc...... never really been a wonder product for clearing them up tho? You never know, it might be different for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using it for years, so did my mum when she was spotty! It works fairly well for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this after Id slapped aload on my face :) totally know where your coming from with the whole constant break out thing :( not happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Sudocrem, this brings back some memories for me :P I grew up in England (now live in the US) but i used to have to put it around my face, for eczema. I wasn't too fond of it as a child but if they sold it in the US im sure i might try it for spots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard that Kimberley from Girls Aloud swears by this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really good at zapping zits when you put it over a thin layer of Benzoylperoxide (5%). Really!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...