Friday 7 May 2010

HOW HATEFUL!?

Hey you guys!
I got the most hateful comment today! It really wound me up. I put out a video about he election asking for guidance as I know little about it and some woman wrote a comment about how shallow I was and how people "like me" shouldn't be allowed to vote...she likened me to giving a vote to a cat or a dog! Why would commen something so spiteful? Why??? I am still a little riled up about the whole thing and it totally ruined my evening. I'm ashamed to admit that that womans opinion even affected me at all but I'm so angry at her for it. Anyway....if any of you guys ever watch or read something and are tempted to write hater comments please...just take a moment and think, why?

Thanks for reading

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...