Sunday 17 June 2012

Me + Wine = THIS


I recently discovered My Drunk Kitchen, a HILARIOUS web series on YouTube by an even more hilarious Hannah Hart. What can I say? I was inspired and having yearned to do a kind of 'Khila's thoughts on life' series for a while I decided to combine the two styles and create a kind of test video to see what you guys (my audience) thought of it. So far the response has been overwhelmingly positive with just a pinch of 'you should know better'...


Thoughts?

Should this series continue?

Miss BB

13 comments:

  1. This really made me chuckle, I love the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frickin' amazing............x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say GO FOR IT! I find it absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that was hiliarious!!! please do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing!

    http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey khila! I love this idea:) i was wondeing if you could look at my blog ive published around five posts and was wondering if youd take a look?:) thankyou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personalised Christening Gifts, take a look now for wide range of personalised Christening blankets, God parent gifts, god mother gifts, unique personalised christening gifts and baptims gifts, also suitable for naming ceramony gifts.
    By : www.GooseberryBushGifts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...