Saturday 2 June 2012

Royal Diamond from Yardley


I've spoken about Yardley here before and am still a huge supporter of the British drugstore brand that  has stood it's ground and remained traditional as well as affordable for generations. With tradition in mind they've created a fragrance to celebrate the current jubilation's, Royal Diamond. I've waited until this weekend to share it with you as it seemed most appropriate. Yardley describe the fragrance as sophisticated and it contains a lot of my favourite scents such as bergamot and vanilla, there's something about it that reminds me of my childhood. It's floral yet woody and just generally surprisingly nice. It's a touch heavy for me upon initial application but it wears well throughout the day and is refreshingly affordable at just £9.99 for 50ml.


it's currently on special offer for just £7.49 here so if you're interested in trying it now's your time.

Miss BB

1 comment:

  1. i got it yesterday and as much as i ADORE the smell...i put on a lot and didnt last..not even half hour..:( x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...