Wednesday 6 June 2012

Belated Jubilations...


 In between wrecking my hair this weekend (see here for story on that) I fit in a little party at my parents to celebrate the Queen sitting on a chair for 16 years.. or so my daughter explained it. Unfortunately she wasn't with us this weekend so we will have a repeat next Sunday just for her but I thought I'd share the photo's I captured in her absnece. In honor of her majesty I may have overdone it on the Pimms a little but luckily I was home so early I slept right through my hangover and was bright eyed and bushy tailed for baby wake-up at 7am.


It should have been a garden part but unfortunately as most of you know, it wasn't exacty BBQ weather. For what I wore see here and for those interested in little Milo Bears outfit , here.


Hope you had a fab weekend however you spent it!

Miss BB

4 comments:

  1. I love the shoes. And is this from before or after your hair got ruined? It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 years? haha do you mean 60??xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. obviously I know it's 60 but SHE thinks its 16. She was singing '16 years, the lazy lazy queen' lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...