Thursday 19 April 2012

Milani - Liquif'eye


In what feels like another life I worked for Urban Decay. The day the 15th Anniversary eyeliner set arrived was one of the most memorable moments bested only by trying the exclusive perversion black within it. I was sorely tempted to spend the £60 for the set right then and there just for that one pencil. I didn't of course but I've never forgotten it and when I picked this up in Las Vegas I had no idea it would be just as amazing. I've since discovered that everything on the strip is more expensive and where I paid around $10 you can pick it up for less than $7. For us in the UK there are several eBay sellers but here's one, you'll pay around £9 inc P+P and it will be the best £9 you ever spent!


It's the blackest black, definitely on par with it's Urban Decay counterpart with an almost velvet powdery finish. You can smudge it but you have to be quick, the image above shows where I rubbed the line attempting to smudge after 30 seconds and it rubbed away rather than around. It's very hard wearing though.. it took a lot of rubbing to shift it.


If you like that super defined yet soft, almost smokey look you'll love this. I flit between liquid and pencil but this is the only pencil I've used since I bought it and I will definitely repurchase online. If you don't like spending your money before seeing the product for yourself I'd suggest the Urban Decay liner which it would seem they've now introduced to the permanent line - good news! - and can be purchased for £13 from Debenhams in store or here. It's basically the same thing.


Have you tried this?

Miss BB

10 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I didn't think eyeliner could ever be so deep and velvety. Definitely need to give this or the UD one a go - who cares that I've got a whole arsenal of black eyeliners already?

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some seriously good eyeliner!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i nominated you for an award hun hit the link below :)

    http://natalievsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/eeeeeeeeek-im-very-excited-as-i-have.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+NatalieVsBeauty+(Natalie+vs+Beauty!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! i have to say Milani has some of the best eyeliners i have ever tried!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found and now following your blog, thank you for introducing me to some brands I have never considered before. x

    http://selfconfesionssofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. May give this a go when my Avon Supershock is on its way out but that seriously takes some beating x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tried this and Avon supershock/mega impact and they are pretty much identical in every way, got to say that Avon might just have the edge! Plus its much cheaper about £3 and easier to get hold of and loads of colours, but I've never used a softer, deeper and more luscious black, you should give it a go! I've got a couple of spare blacks that I will probably never use that I would send you of you want to try it? X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tried this and Avon supershock/mega impact and they are pretty much identical in every way, got to say that Avon might just have the edge! Plus its much cheaper about £3 and easier to get hold of and loads of colours, but I've never used a softer, deeper and more luscious black, you should give it a go! I've got a couple of spare blacks that I will probably never use that I would send you of you want to try it? X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you tried revlon grow luscious liner?? I think they are better than urban decay and around£4-£5!
    Www.sleepeatbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...