Tuesday 3 April 2012

Brat & Suzie


So often I am contacted to mention a launch of a brand or product but I rarely feature something unless I'm sure you'll be interested. I know there's a lot of information out there and I don't want to contribute to the never ending 'press release posts' but this one I couldn't resist.

A year or so - maybe 18 months - ago I tagged along to a random event with fellow beauty blogger Perfectly Polished and in the goodie bag were a pair of pants - Yes! Pants! - with some woodland creature printed on them. Anyway, I thought little of it until I was watching the last season of Dragons Den and two girls popped up with some very familiar designs.


These girls were indeed the very same designer behind my pants and do when I was contacted today regarding their  SS12 Collection I was really excited to check it out. I didn't even know they had a website and though it's a small collection it's affordable and very cute.

The Oversized Tee's I have my eye on are £30 here

I couldn't in good conscience go without letting you know they also did a little - Limited Edition so no doubt soon to be 'must-have' - collab with Warehouse for Spring and that's available here.


On a totally unrelated not (kind of) I've had this song in my head since I received the email. Substitute the names and well.. you get it! Brat & Suzie.. Suzie & Brat....

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...