Tuesday 20 March 2012

My Travel Toiletries..

Perhaps this is not the most conventional video but we bloggers are as much about hair and skincare as we are about the gloss on top so I guessed people would be interested in what made the cut in my travel essentials. I'm going to be honest and admit that what you see in this video is not entirely what I took. As with my travel makeup bag I came to pack and realised I was taking too much stuff so again and condensed but i had no time to re-film either so up they go. I will likely do a Vlog  on what I packed when I unpack at the other end so if you want to see that along with my other Vegas adventures be sure to check out our vlog channel (and subscribe of course - shameless plug). Anyway.. I don't usually like to post a video with no additional info or pictures but I'm not sure how great my wi-fi will be so needs must and I'm posting this here in case you didn't see it in your subscription box.. scheduled posting is know to be temperamental so this is a back up if you will.. I'm covering all of my bases! If you want me to go over what I did take in a blog post separately let me know.. I am going to have a lot of free time on the plane home to blog!

Without further ado.. here's the video...

Miss BB

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having a beautiful time in Vegas!! Looking forward to some blog posts and videos all about it when you're back and some hauls!!

    From one Donny Lass to another, I have awarded you the Versatile Blog Award :)

    Details on my blog

    Tiff xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...