Friday 16 March 2012

My Favourite MAC Shadows

I don't normally do this but I've been scheduling my YouTube videos as kind of a test for my vacation time next week and I just don't trust the system to work so I will be posting a couple over here on my blog in the next few days as a back up. The first is today's, my favourite MAC shadows. I will do a separate post with swatches etc if you'd like but if you just want up close photos and names you can see all of that here. These are the shadows I put together to take away with me plus I ended up getting in to my others while I was at it so if you're interested in that kind of thing and not averse to watching a video rather than looking at pretty pictures... here it is...


Sorry if this was a frustrating post, I personally hate to see videos on a blog with no real textual content but for those that may have missed it and wanted to see.. I hope you liked it!

Miss BB

1 comment:

  1. should have watched this before i went to the mac counter today!!! i wanted to buy a few, but ended up with only one because i wanted to check out some of the best colors!

    http://www.hellomissniki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...