Saturday 3 March 2012

Hue & One Of A Kind


When I visited the York CCO recently I was pretty restrained to come away with only these two lipsticks. In fact the saving didn't even cover the fuel to get there but it was a good day out so I can make my peace. The shades I got were Hue and One Of A Kind. The finishes are similar yet different. I've never tried a lustre or a glaze before but given my penchant for sheer everyday lips I will be looking out for more in the future. Hue is maybe the most wearable nude ever and given that it isn't a block colour it will work with your skin tone to give anyone their own perfect nude.


They say paler lips look fuller but I don't think that's the case on me at all...




I think One Of A Kind is my favourite of the two. Nude isn't the most flattering colour on me and Hue can cling to the dry patches on my lips but it's still probably the nicest one in my collection.

What's your most recent lipstick purchase?

Miss BB

13 comments:

  1. I like Hue the most out of the two, actually. :) HMM, my latest lipstick purchases are Creme Cup and Watch Me Simmer. I give both the thumbs up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! One of a Kind looks goreous! I want! :)

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of a Kind looks FABULOUS on you!!! Now I am intrigued... :)

    girlgotglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hue! It's one of my favourite lipsticks from MAC x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hue looks gorgeous and One of a Kind looks great on you :D I just got Creme Cup I have a recent post on my blog, I love it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've banned myself from buying lipstick until the Revlon Lip Butters are released in UK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi khila i loove hue - lol, i have just been to asda and finally purchased the gqrnier b.b cream in light. Omg i love it!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was CERTAIN that my next nude lipstick purchase would be Creme Cup, but now I've seen Hue on you I'm undecided. Maybe just take the plunge and get both?

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of Hue, I find it hard to find a nude lipstick that looks good on my skin tone, but this looks like it could work! :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of a kind is a lovely shade. I think I'd feel more comfortable wearing it than Hue but they're both pretty. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both pretty. But I like "one of a kind" better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One Of A Kind looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have both of those and LOVE them =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...