Monday 2 January 2012

New Years Eve


The theme of the party at my parents house was "Hollywood" which you would think gave a lot of scope but I had NO idea what I was going as until about 10 mins before I left the house.. I have no pictures of course but I was Katy Perry. Ella was a movie star and Milo was The Godfather complete with his first moustache. Lee was just smart, as were our friends.. so as you can imagine I was a colourful character beside them. You can see my outfit and some of the evening in this video..




This picture was in no way set up but HILARIOUS, I think! I'm looking for the best caption.. leave me a comment!


That's right! I made those cupcakes, hold your applause, please... ok ok you can applaud! I am so impressed with the new gold spray I got, amazing!! If you want the recipe, it's here
I even made a how-to video!


Hope you all had a fabulous New Year,
I'm very excited about 2012.

Miss BB

5 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look amazing, so cute!

    The cupcakes look really good too, love the gold spray.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Milo's Moustache and Ella looks so cute!!!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...