Saturday 24 December 2011

Mad Friday - OOTN




*What I'm Wearing*

Dress - Babyphat
Shoes - Primark
Fur Coat - Vintage
Earrings - Topshop



Possibly the worst night to go out EVER.. we met some characters I can tell you!
I'll blog about the evening itself later (expect lots more photos) but it's Christmas Eve and I have things to do! I will to leave you with this last image though.. My friend Kat (StyleSoCoy) was out with us and the obligatory photo shoot ensued.. I played around in editing and this is my favourite!


Why can't I look like that?

Merry Christmas Eve

Miss BB
http://www.stylesocoy.com/

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love your coat, it looks so warm! Your makeup is realy pretty as well :)

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great night!

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous and I love your fur coat!! I've been lusting after one at a local shop, I'm determined to go get it now lol. Have a merry christmas! :) x -Lerin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...