Saturday 17 December 2011

Fashion Challenge

I saw this on StyleSoCoy recently and have decided I'm going to go for it! I love the concept and now I am so close to fitting in to my pre-baby wardrobe it seemed a good time to give it a whirl. I'm going to try and post one of the below over the next 30 days (not necessarily in this order). I know when I did OOTD for The whole month of September it made me use more of what I had in my closet .. this will no doubt have the same effect. It's a great way to rediscover some old favourites that have slipped off your radar.



1.     Your closet.
2.     Your favourite shirt.
3.     A piece of clothing or jewellery that was a gift
4.     A shirt that you haven’t worn yet.
5.     Your favourite pair of jeans.
6.     A pair of pants that aren’t jeans.
7.     A cute outfit of yours.
8.     Your most expensive article of clothing.
9.     A cute dress/ skirt.
10. An outfit you wore on a special day.
11. A piece of jewellery that a Grandparent gave you.
12. A piece of jewellery that everyone complements you on.
13. An outfit you wish you had.
14. Cute socks.
15. Your newest purchase.
16. You and someone wearing matching clothes.
17. An article of clothing that you made or altered.
18. A piece of jewellery that you made.
19. All your earrings, rings, necklaces and/or bracelets. 
20. Your jewellery box.
21. Something that you only wear around the house.
22. Something you only wear in the summer.
24. Your favourite pair of shoes.
25. Shoes you love but hardly wear.
26. A mismatched outfit that you’d never wear (go wild: earrings, belts, crazy skirts etc.).
27. A hat.
28. An outfit you are ashamed to say you wore.
29. Something that is your favourite brand.
30. Something from your favourite store

I tag you all to try it! If you're going to, leave me a link so I can follow you and don't forget to 
follow StyleSoCoy too to follow her Fashion Challenge!

Miss BB

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun tag to do, I might do it on my own blog! :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh excited to see yours too! x

    www.stylesocoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...