Wednesday 19 October 2011

Nanoblur... the wrinkle test


Since it launched I have been dying to get my hands on this stuff. It claims to blur imperfections and fine lines as well as improve the look of enlarged pores. Some claim it is a kind of colourless BB cream that offers flawless skin with or without makeup.. obviously this appealed to me but I know that the majority will be looking at this as a wrinkle-fix so that was what I wanted to put to the test. Unfortunately (or fortunately for me) I am still relatively wrinkle free so for this I enlisted help in the form of my willing older half.
You can clearly see an improvement between the before and after shots above. This is a cosmetic product not a permenant fix which I think is why it is selling at just £19.99 but for that price the effect is so much better than I expected. I'm interested to see how it works on my pores and overall appearance of my skin but so far I am very excited about this stuff.. it seems like it actually works! If you're looking for a quick-fix-wrinkle-buster this is absolutely for you. The effects wont last forever but they'll last for as long as you're wearing it and as it's colourless anyone can try it!


2 comments:

  1. looks good i have been wanted to try this too, boy did it sell fast though :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really interesting. You can kind of see what it does to pores in the bottom right of the pictures. It might just be another item to add to my ever growing wish list!

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...