Monday 17 October 2011

Blog Love

Since I've been off work I've had a little more time to read my favourite blogs and discover new ones and I thought I would share some of the  best with you. For me a blog isn't just about content.. it's about the writer, if I can relate to them I feel like everything they tell me is more relevant
So without further ado.. here's my list of reading recommendations. The cold weather is setting in.. now's the time to find those blogs to read when your snuggled up inside!





*click on the picture to visit the blog*

I was selective.. I've reeled off huge numbers of blogs I read in the past but I wanted to share those today that I read every post. The blogs that make me do an inner "yay" when they turn up on my reading list. These are my current favourites and I'm sure that you'd love them too..if you don't already that is.



6 comments:

  1. I will be checking out all off these blogs thank you with so many out there I find it hard to find good ones yours is the only one I check daily :) I left a video request on your last video as I was unsure of the best place to leave it for a drugstore makeup starter kit would be great if you would consider it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you so much kind lady x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much for this luvvie :)) Really kind of you.

    Will have to check out Style So Coy as I've never read it before now :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love makeup savvy, an amazing blog :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only read one of those at the moment, so thanks for the pointer. That should keep me entertained for a while!

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makeupsavvy <3

    http://www.mrajbx3.com -
    check out Triple F and leave a comment (Fivefridayfavourites)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...