Saturday 17 September 2011

Yay or Nay?

As I get closer to my due date I am wondering what to do with my non-beauty related posts when bubba is born. You may or may not know I already have 3 others blogs in addition to this one. one to record my pregnancy and problems conceiving, one to "plan" our wedding and a "cooking" blog that was supposed to chronicle my learning new recipes and encourage me to cook a wider variety of meals but... I don't post there as often as I should. Anywho.. I already have these 4 blogs and it seems crazy to start another but where to I continue to post baby and family stuff? Do I rename my pregnancy blog and re-"brand" it as family blah or would you prefer me to stick it all on this blog? I've split it on my YouTube channels too and it's always a dilemma because ultimately it's you guys that read/watch so you guys that should decide.. so...
what would you rather?


2 comments:

  1. I think probably use your current pregnancy one to continue about the little one which would be nice from seeing you trying to get pregnant to him being here and growing up :). It's up to you, either way! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie. Would be lovely to see the journey continue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...