Wednesday 28 September 2011

Outift Month #28


*What I'm Wearing*

You may have noticed I pretty much live in my maternity leggings. I don't know what I'd have done without them... they are the ultimate in pregnancy comfort! I actually bought them at the same time as I bought this shirt and together they are practically pyjamas! This is by far my most comfortable outfit. I only wish the shirt didn't crease so terribly but then I guess it wouldn't be as lovely if it wasn't so cottony soft.
I'm also love love loving my new red bag... total bargain, just big enough for everything I need and still beautifully structured so it looks smart even when empty.

Shirt - Topshop Maternity
Leggings - Topshop Maternity
Pumps - Primark
Bag - H&M
Nameplate Necklace - eBay


One thing I had to mention in todays post is this lovely package I received.
A lovely twitter follower, Charlotte (find her here) responded to my plea a few weeks ago for a coconutty perfume after I developed a small obsession for the scent. Many people came back to me with suggestions but the uber generous Charlotte offered me a spare bottle of her recommended Tahitian Holiday that she had but didn't think she'd use. By no means am I encouraging people to send me things but I had to give her a mention as it was a lovely gesture. She even sent a note... how sweet?
I really like the perfume, I am wearing it today and can report it's very long lasting as I have worn it all day and at 10pm as I type whch I never can usually so I'm really impressed. Thank you Charlotte!!!



3 comments:

  1. do you know if this perfume is still available as I absolutely love coconut smelling products, my all time fav is the body shop coconut oil but they have discontinued it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bag, it looks great. and what a sweet thing for someone to do :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty and sweet! I hope your pregnancy is going well! Kisses from Italy!

    http://bionicgirl94.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...