Wednesday 7 September 2011

Outfit Month #7



You may be able to tell... Today was a rainy day. Didn't get much in the way of an oufit shot but from what you can see I'm wearing a top from New Look, Next Maternity trousers and Lee's River Island coat.. I don't have anything waterproof.






I pretty much never blowdry my hair so today was not the best day to do it (argh!) I am wearing MAC tete a tint on my eyes and peaches blush. Really basic as usual for work. I've been looking everywhere for some good drugstore matte shadows to replace my MAC staples so if anyone has a recommendation I'm all ears. On my hunt I did discover Samantha Chapman's Real Techniques brushes are selling in the UK now online at cocktail cosmetics and love-makeup.co.uk so obviously I had to put in an order. I stuck with eye brushes for now but if they're awesome I will be going back for more 'cause they're so affordable! £20.95 for five brushes!!! I will have them on Friday so keep you eyes peeled for my "first look" video.

Have any of you tried her brushes already?

That's it for today but I will leave you with a final photo.. Food for thought..




 

2 comments:

  1. i got soaked in the rain as well :(

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha Chapman brushes are absolutely amazing! I have been lucky enough to have them used on my skin by the lady herself! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...