Tuesday 27 September 2011

Outfit Month #27


I had another H&M delivery yesterday... Yes it's a problem!
I had ordered this orange cardigan/shrug for the bargain price of £3.99 as well as this satchel. I'd been eyeing up the bag since I saw it a month or so ago and in that time it's been in and out of my basket too many times to count but what settled my purchase was seeing it on MakupSavvy's blog. Online I just couldn't tell how good the quality would be, Faux leather has the potential to be really terrible and although it was just £15 I didn't want to risk it. Once I saw it "in person" on her blog post however it had to be mine. You can buy it in brown too but I would say the red looks less like it's trying to be leather.. does that make sense? Another mention, last night I put on a top coat of glitter to my Models Own Beth's Blue nails. I used Coronation by OPI which I got in my Glossybox a couple of months ago. I must say OPI is expensive but I really love that glitter.. I have the trial size but I'm sorely tempted to buy the big one when I run out. It gives a really cool finish to my favourite blue polish.

*What I'm Wearing*

Orange Cardigan - H&M - buy here
Black Vest - Primark
Leggings - Topshop Maternity
Boots - Faith
Nails - Models Own Beths Blue and OPI Coronation
Nameplate Necklace - eBay
Red Satchel - H&M - buy here





*Beauty Breakdown*

Garnier BB Cream in Light
Rimmel Saty Matte Powder
Benefit Dallas Bronzer/Blush (lightly used)
Bourjois Round Pot Eyeshadow in Shade 08 (used as highlight)
MAC Rule Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Maybelline One by One Mascara
Urban Decay Buck used to fill in eyebrows

I filmed a FOTD, you can watch it below..



3 comments:

  1. That orange cardigan is amazing! I can't believe it cost less than a fiver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the orange shrug, what a bargain, i find h&m online can be such a nightmare, i love the bag too and completely know what you mean about faux leather, sometimes it can be really plasticky and smell awful... :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chrissy they tend to have seasonal offers like that and I couldn't resist this one! £12.99 full price!!!
    @missmathful it's the lest user friendly online store I've encountered but there are some great bargains to be found and postage in my area has recently become a lot better. It's normally less than 7 days now whereas it used to be weeks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...