Monday 26 September 2011

Outfit Month #26






Ok so my photo's leave a little to be desired today but my resident photographer was busy!

*What I'm Wearing*

Vest - Primark
Palazzo Pants - Primark
Cardigan - New Look
Hamsa Hand Necklace - eBay

It's getting more and more difficult to keep up the outfit posts as I near the end of the month, I feel like I'm repeating a lot. I just have 4 days left so I'm going to try and go out on a high. Bump-wise I'm getting really uncomfortable so I couldn't be happier to be finishing work this week too. I cannot wait to be sitting here tweeting you all and boring you with my blogs and vlogs. I'd love some new blog recommendations if you have any favourites, I'm going to have a lot of free time for a while so why not fill it with some new reads?

Makeup-wise there wasn't a lot going on  today. I walked to work so I just didn't feel like making as much effort knowing I would be huffing and puffing and probably all red by the time I got there.
Obviously I changed in to my 'jamas soon as I got home (hence the baggy tshirt)

 

1 comment:

  1. im loving how much you are blogging at the moment, hopefully with you being off for a few weeks you can get some posts saved for when the boy arrives :D lovely outfit btw

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...