Monday 19 September 2011

Outfit Month #19


*What I'm Wearing*

Khaki Print Top - Forever21
Trousers - Next Maternity
Black Pumps - Primark
Name Necklace and Silver Ring - Both eBay
Nails - W7 Khaki


I've had a couple of questions about my engagement ring recently so really quick...
The centre diamond was originally from my Grandma's solitaire and we had it specially made to my design.
We bought it from Ernest Jones, they hold free design days where you can work with a designer to make any unique item of jewellery you wish so if you have something you've always wanted but never been able to find or some stones/metal you've inherited they can help you create something totally new.
We added pear shaped amethysts (my birth stone) either side and tiny diamonds all over the mount and down the sides of the band. I took a quick shot for this post but it looks a lot nicer after a good clean, if you'd be interested in more pictures let me know..

You can find a design day near you here


'til tomorrow...


5 comments:

  1. u always wear the cutest outfits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. That is one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen! So lovely how personal it is. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @queencess
    thankyou! untrue but very kind :p
    @katie
    thanks so much! i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your name name necklace, Very Sex and the cityesque! I've been meaning to order one. and I love rings that are specially designed, its very exquisite :) x -Lerin

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great as usual, although the bump seems hidden today, i think it is the angle of the pic :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...