Sunday 11 September 2011

Glitter Tips













I tried so hard to get a good photo of this.. These were the best I could do on my phone. I'm not sure it really does the blue colour justice. I used MUA dark blue with really fine glitter.. Impossible to read the shade number. On the tips I used OPI Coronation.. First time I've used this.. Very nice! I sealed it all with my favourite Sally Hansen top coat.
Have to say.. MUA don't get enough recognition for their polishes, I have most of them and they never fail to impress me for quality, this shade in particular looks so much more expensive than it's £1 price tag.

So thats my nail art for the week... Whaddayathink?

4 comments:

  1. it looks really good, i want to do an interesting french tip but my hands are steady enough. your nails look really long atm :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I'm a big fan of dark blue polish and I really like MUA's polishes too. I have 2 of their quake polishes and they are awesome. (I'm a bit addicted to crackle polishes though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab, an amazing combo. Must try Mua nail polishes.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camera just didn't pick up how great the MUA polish is... it has so much depth with different shimmer throughout.. amazing! definitely worth a buy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...