Sunday 7 August 2011

MUA Pro Heaven & Earth

Firstly let me start by saying I LOVE this palette. It may just be the best £4 I ever spent.
I'll get the formalities out of the way now, you can buy this from MUA Pro exclusively at Superdug here and if you're a tweeter like myself you can follow MUA here
This particular palette goes in and out of stock frequently so if you want it and you see it in store or online grab it 'cause you just never know when you might get your hands on it again. One thing I would say about MUA is that unlike other brands they haven't increased their prices as their popularity has risen which I hope they stick with because it's what's made E.L.F a household name in the states and I'd love to see them accomplish that kind of success and branch out in to that kind of product range. for us Brits.
Anywho... on to what I came here for..
I intend on making a series of tutorials with this and other palettes from MUA so if you have any requests please leave me a comment and they will be considered before I film the next one. I will also be doing some direct comparisons with the Naked palette which should be fun. For now I thought I'd show you my go-to everyday look I've been sporting recently. It's just a really basic, contoured eye. I thought I'd start simple and work up to the more elaborate, creative tutorials.



Check back for the video here when it's live!!!


3 comments:

  1. Please tell me there is a comparison for Naked and buck from the naked palette cause I am almost hitting pan and I can't justify buying another one for one or two colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pallete has lots of good reviews. I may have to try it :D

    http://cloudsarepink.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks lovely :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...