Tuesday 2 August 2011

7 Day Palette Challenge - Take One


A while back I set myself this challenge on the back on EmilyNoel83's video about getting out of a makeup rut. I chose Urban Decay's Book of Shadows III which in hindsight wasn't so smart seeing as I now work in an office and bright blue or green shadow would be a little OTT. I thought I would share the 5 week day looks that I did manage.


Suspect, Smog and Perversion

Last Call, Rockstar and Bordello

Maui Wowie, Loaded and Money

Smog and Perversion

Money, Loaded and Snatch

I love the looks but there's not a tremendous amount of difference between them all. I would really like to complete the 7 day challenge so I'm going to try again with the Heaven and Earth Palette from the MUA Pro range (below). I was going to use the Naked but I have really love this palette recently and think there's almost more options than with the Urban Decay neutral option. I will start next week when I'm back at work.
Have you done this challenge? leave me your link if you have!



2 comments:

  1. i havent done this challenge but i think its a great idea, i really want this palette btw :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good idea, I wasn't interested in getting the heaven and earth palette before but recently I've been wanting it more and more after hearing so much about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...