Sunday 10 July 2011

Posting in my Pyjamas

I realise I'm a bit rubbish with the whole blogging consistency thing.. I tend to blog all at once or not at all when of course what you want is the posts nicely spaced out.. that's not my style!
I'm gonna go for just the one post today and then maybe tomorrow I'll do another.. novel concept!
I'd like to start a little tag within our blogging community and it is posting in pyjamas!
I generally blog in my pj's. It's when I'm most comfortable, I'm settled in for the evening and have the most time free. That or it's first thing on a Sunday morning blogging in bed.. again.. in my PJs.
So.. I've seen some posts on "this is ho I blog" and I liked them.. I will consider doing something similar perhaps but in the meantime I'd like some responses to posting in pyjamas.
Here's me...
In all fairness these are not my Pyjamas.. they are Lee's but I am struggling to fit into my Pyjamas right now and mens and a fraction bigger even if he is actually skinnier than I am even when I'm NOT pregnant!
This is also clearly not at night.. this is after work, this is what I do.. I get in at 5, shower, get in to my pyjamas and that's pretty much me til morning. Right now I have to be prepared to sleep whenever possible.. I just don't know when the urge to nap will strike. Generally I will plonk myself on the sofa with my laptop and be busying myself with youtube, twitter, blogging or facebook by the time Lee and Ella get home.
What's your routine?
and do you...
POST IN YOUR PYJAMAS???


3 comments:

  1. I love this, I almost always post in my pyjamas. I put my monster to bed, have a bath and get into my pyjamas ready to blog. . .glad someone else shares this with me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always do this swear i wear my pyjamas more than normal clothing :') their just too comfy was starting to think i was the only one aha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I can only ever blog in my pyjamas! I thought I was the only one living in my pyjamas too haha x3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...