Monday 6 June 2011

A Whiter Smile in 10 Days?

I recently caved into the hype that is Crest Whitestrips and purchased 2 boxes on eBay
They were shipped from Canada and cost me £33.61
Each box has 10 pouches containing 2 strips - an upper and a lower.
I cannot WAIT to bust these out and try them. I thought I would share my whitening plans with you all so I will be documenting my progress day by day here on my blog. In preparation for the delivery of this wonder product I have been using a whitening toothpaste and mouthwash (below) to start with the cleanest whitest teeth I could in order to get the best possible results. I have to say I've never rated a whitening product before but the combiniation of these two have already dont wonders. I have always had very yellow teeth, I don't know why, but I'm very excited to whiten them up.


I watch people like Kandee Johnson with her insanely white teeth in envy and I would love to be able to tell you in 10 days that I'm on my way to a Kandee-white smile!

Have you tried anything fabulous to whiten your teeth that's really worked for you?

2 comments:

  1. i'll be interested in seeing the results because my teeth are quite yellow and i hate it :(

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to hearing your verdict on this one. I am currently blasting my mouth with Beverley Hills whitening toothpaste and also Listerine stay white mouthwash, but no incredible results so far

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...