Monday 13 June 2011

Tippex Nails - Love or Loathe?


I have admired white manicures for some time now but whenever I've attempted to emulate the look it turned out streaky and sheer. I recently put in an ELF order and thought I would try out their white polish as it was only £1.50 and it would be my first fit to purpose white (I'd previously only tried the white from a french polish kit)
Anyway...
My thoughts on the difficulty of achieving this look are unchanged. It took MANY coats to get an opaque finish and about 2 hours of my life but... I love it!



I am going to invest in some higher quality versions soon to compare and contrast ease of application because there must be an easier way but if you have two hours spare the ELF White polish gets the job done... Eventually!

So.. What are your thoughts on the new tippex nail trend?

4 comments:

  1. they look amazing... but im not sure i would take the time to do them :s

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love light nails....do Barry M do a white? I bet that would be easier :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go for ESSIE in Blanc, lasts like a trooper and quite opaque so will only need 2 coats darl xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was all excited - I thought you'd actually put tippex on your nails. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...